Tel. 01482 23 66 26

Email. info@football-league-management.co.uk

Home     Features     Prices     Contact

Terms and Conditions

All websites are subject to a 20% deposit upfront of the overall cost of the website. The remaining 80% is payable within 2 months from the start date of the project.

The website code remains the property of Starfish Digital Media, and you agree that the website will always be hosted on our server. We guarantee 99.9% uptime.

*The data input on our professional packages is subject to the data (teams, players, fixtures and any results) being supplied in a database that we can work with.

Contact Us today for a no obligation demonstration